useful links and resources including photos etc…
Some techniques outlined in Posts in this website
- Prettier graphs using Excel
- Colourblindness and graphics
- Loading sets of images into powerpoint slides
- Fluorescence Images: Merging and optimising
- Improving photomicrographs
- Teeny fonts in Word’s revisions balloons?
- Why I use Sans-serif fonts like Arial in my PPT files.
- Make a customised default Powerpoint template
- Powerpoint tips: Combining shapes
- Focus stacking for photomicroscopy
Resources in other pages or other sites
Geoff’s Statistics Wiki (under development)